Join us in beautiful downtown Montevallo for an evening of live entertainment! Each event will feature a different musician and food truck at Owl’s Cove Park (737 Main Street).
This family-friendly, free admission event is the perfect way to kick off your weekend. Bring a chair or picnic blanket and make yourself at home on Main Street! The music begins at 6:30 PM. RSVP on Facebook at this link.
- April 29: Mother May I is a precise-sounding musical group playing their mix of Motown, R&B, Classic Rock, 80’s Retro, Old School Funk, current Top 40, and everything in-between. This Birmingham-based band performs with a flair, intensity and stage presence that is all their own! Sponsored by Mayor Rusty Nix & Family. Featured Food Truck: Big Boy Barbecue, M&M's Lemonade Stand
- May 27: Red Mountain Revelers was established on the slopes of Birmingham's most iconic Mountain. They stay true to their roots and have their own sound derived from a Southern fusion of Americana! Sponsored by Bradford Real Estate Group. Featured Food Truck: LaNetta's Pop up Food Shop, M&M's Lemonade Stand
- June 24: Sure Bet is a Montevallo-based group who will blow your mind with their own twist on rhythm and blues, and more! Sponsored by The Flower Shop. Featured Food Truck: Moe & Moore’s BBQ, M&M's Lemonade Stand
- July 29: Twelve plays a wide variety of Southern rock, old Country, R&B and alternative—including some originals. Fans say they are one of the best party bands in Central Alabama! Sponsored by Alabama Public Television. Featured Food Truck: To be announced, M&M's Lemonade Stand
- September 9: Swanglish (Swahili+English) is an intercultural music group that primarily utilizes East African and Western music styles. Band leader, Ben Ndalima, studied music in the USA & is a native of Dar es Salaam, Tanzania! Sponsor: Team Lehman – Keller Williams Metro South. Featured Food Truck: To be announced, M&M's Lemonade Stand
- October 7: Rude and True is two friends who play music together! This dreamy duo weaves their wildly different personalities and backgrounds into their collective sound. Sponsored by America’s First Federal Credit Union. Featured Food Truck: To be announced, M&M's Lemonade Stand
Friday Nights at the Cove is hosted by Montevallo Main Street, a volunteer-driven organization whose mission is to promote and revitalize our historic downtown. Montevallo has been a Designated Main Street Community since June 2016.
Owl's Cove Park, a "pocket park" in the heart of downtown, is only two blocks away from Montevallo's famous Orr Park. Surrounded by charming shops and restaurants, this picturesque setting is the ideal place to get your toes tapping after a long week.
For more information, contact us at email@example.com or 205-597-9322.